Thursday, October 1, 2009
Grandma and Grandpa, and Haircuts!
Ok, so this post is about 2 weeks late! Sorry! Ed and Grace came to visit for the weekend and also to see little Eddie play soccer (which I have no pictures of since I stayed home to let Nicolas nap). As soon as they walked in the door the kids attacked Grandpa!!
"Tossing" Eddie
Playing with Grandpa
What a nice picture!
Look at that mop of hair!
Nicolas is showing Grandma how to use her phone
Giving kisses!
So after seeing his "mop", I told Eddie it was time for a trim after G-Ma and G-Pa left. I love the look on Nicolas' face as he is watching Daddy get the clippers ready.
This is what followed....
Now it's Eddie's turn- as you can see, he also enjoys getting his hair cut
Carrying on and on and on
So I told him I was going to post these pictures for Bama to see his hair and this is immediately what I got!
Nicolas with his trimmed hair- SO much better! All we did was trim a little on the sides and it made a world of difference.

Nicolas is just happy that his turn is over
Just about done!
Hiyah!
Crying about hair on his neck
I found a perfect costume for Eddie for Halloween and couldn't resist letting him try it on. The kids are HUGE Toy Story fans so I got him the Buzz Lightyear. He loved it and did NOT want to take it off. I had to assure him that he was going to get to wear it for 2 full days- one for the Halloween parade at school the day before Halloween, and then of course to trick-or-treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures! Love the haircut pics, the joy on their faces is priceless!
Love, Bama/mama
Yeah! A new post! Love the pictures with gramma and grampa BIG HUGS! I was afraid Nicolas was going to get a buzz and lingered over the darling mop pix. Very nice job, Daddy - even more handsome boy came out on the other side. Little Eddie is hilarious, I guess previous haircuts were done with tweezers??? Great pictures all around! KEEP 'EM COMING!!
Love ~aunt megs
I wish I could get my hair cut (well) in my driveway!! Looking forward to the Halloween fun - what will Nicolas be?!
~Allison
Post a Comment