2015

2015

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Eddie is off to the Reserves this weekend so I tried to make it a little more fun. The weekends are always hard when Daddy is working or away!

Eddie was reading to Nicolas and then Nicolas decided to sit on Eddie and give him a hug and kiss. For dinner we ate at the "restaurant". We had special paper cups and pizza! And candles too, for a minute.
Nicolas is enjoying his letters placemat. He LOVES the ABC's!!

Eddie is showing me where a few states are- here is Washington
And Florida
Time for an appetizer!
Nicolas loves the cool cups with Elmo and Cookie Monster on them!
Time for a movie! Nicolas sat pretty good, up and down a few times but we watched the whole movie.

Goodnight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Did they get to have a slumber party in the living room too!?!?!?! How fun!
~aunt megs

Jennifer said...

Dinner & a movie - I love it! They are so cute together!

Allison said...

I think I already told you how I can't wait to enjoy this kind of stuff with Emily. This is the stuff memories are made of!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

A movie and slumber party! Yeah, what fun! See you soon. Hugs and Kisses!

Love, Bama/mama