2015

2015

Monday, October 5, 2009

Family

I have been waiting and waiting for some blue skies to get down to the lake and take some family pictures. So of course this happens Sunday morning an hour before we have to leave for soccer so we rushed down to get a few pics before we had to leave. Got a couple good ones, but we will keep trying. :)

And after pics we headed to little Eddie's soccer game, where he GOT THE FIRST GOAL!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Go Eddie!!! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this :( but he didn't really seem to care.
All the kids running after the ball. Who needs a goalie anyways?
Eddie is getting tired and needs to get a drink


Nicolas is a little monkey. He loves to climb. I figured the day would come when he would start climbing out of the pack-n-play, and that day came yesterday as I was taking a shower. Suddenly I had company in the bathroom and little Eddie came running in after him yelling "He got out! He got out!!"
Afterwards I asked him to show me how he got out. Interesting method.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video! Reminds me so much of you, you were quite the climber also!

Love, Bama/mama

Anonymous said...

I vote for picture #2...great of all of you, even though N isn't looking at the camera he looks darling. Sorry to see the escape, great range of motion on that right hip though!! :)
Love ~aunt megs

Allison said...

The pics are really great and Eddie's first goal is GREAT news!! Good job little guy!! Pretty funny video... now what will you do?!
~Allison

Jennifer said...

Great family pics by the lake! Way to go little Eddie on scoring the first goal!