Friday, October 2, 2009
Cute little boys- and bears of course!
Eddie is hanging on my counter trying to get to my cell phone which is playing his favorite song.
Crawling around and being silly
Eddie is making a silly face and I LOVE the smile on Nicolas


Taking a rest from running around the dining room
Good thing they took all the cushions off the couch so they have somewhere comfortable to sit
My sweet little angels

Tonight we had a family of bears, a mama and 3 babies, attempt to get our garbage- they failed. But after they destroyed my neighbors garbage I really wanted to try to get a picture of them all together. After they walked though the woods I grabbed my camera and put the kids in the truck, and proceeded to track them for about 10 minutes. Unfortunately it was dusk so my pictures didn't turn out well, but how cool is it to see them all together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, I'd say running in dining room and playing in couch cushions is probably preferable to running from bears! Glad they get to see them (more often than you wish probably) from a safe distance.
~aunt megs
Cute little boys indeed! Adorable!
Cute boys, cute bears...but boy that would make me nervous. Be careful!!
Post a Comment