2015

2015

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Apple picking

We had a fun time picking apples yesterday! Actually, little Eddie picked every single apple! He just loves it and he is a great picker. Nicolas even got to pick one! Our homemade apple picker
Reach for the big one!
Eddie was trying to hug Nicolas but he was being difficult

Killing time while Daddy is on the phone
Nicolas can't be bothered by the camera- he is mesmorized with his own apple
Nicolas' turn

So proud of his apples!!
Enjoying the show


Coming down for a safe landing
Showing Nicolas the proper way to poke stuff with a really big stick

On our way home, Eddie is eating one of his prize (and sour!) apples

















4 comments:

Allison said...

Family apple picking on a TUESDAY?! How great is that?! I bet Daddy didn't have to work out that night after all of that lifting! I love Eddie's excited face and Nicolas "being difficult."
I happen to LOVE sour apples.
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Wow, what fun! I think Nicolas was a champ to sit there and be a spectator of all Eddie's fun! So did ya pick enough for a big project? or just enough for the fun outing and memories? Bama knows all about making apple juice!!
Love ~aunt megs

Anonymous said...

Very fun! Brings back memoriesof Virginia days of apple picking.But it always came with poison ivy/oak, the poor boys were miserable!
Love, Bama/mama

Jennifer said...

What a great time!! It looks like the boys really enjoyed it - who doesn't LOVE apple picking?