2015

2015

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Haircut day

Nicolas and Eddie "socking" Daddy. When you lay on the floor, you are fair game!!




Nicolas is so happy to beat up Daddy



Nicolas "socked" him good. I can't keep socks on either of these kids...




My twins- they both got a buzz cut today and now they really look alike!! Could be that they are wearing matching shirts also...





Nicolas is telling me a story














Yummy cracker!! Nicolas wants to eat everything now, he has 8 teeth and has 2 more working their way in.








My little cheeser








I finally got video of Nicolas walking!!!! He is doing awesome and is pretty much only walking now, very little crawling.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute the matching shirts! Boy, Nicolas doesn't look like a baby anymore!
Love.
~aunt megs

Anonymous said...

The boys are adorable! Glad I finally get to see Nicolas walking and wow-all those teeth. See you soon! I can hardly wait.

Love, Bama/Mama

Anonymous said...

The socking is hilarious!! How cool that Nicolas is walking!

Allison said...

What a nice big brother to clear the way for Nicolas to pass through! Can't believe how big he is getting now! Cute in matching shirts...
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Big BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICOLAS!!! Wow, that was a fast year!
Love,
~aunt megs