2015

2015

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spaghetti and dishes

Here is Nicolas with his first attempt at spaghetti. He hasn't been feeling well for almost a week and has not been very interested in eating. So I thought I would let him try, and he ate one bite and mushed the rest of it around for 20 minutes. Since my dishwasher is broken and we may have to wait a whole WEEK to get it fixed, we have to do our own dishes- NOOOOOO!! Dispite using paper we still have a lot that needs washed, so I thought I would find myself an assistant. Luckily he LOVES his new job and does nice work. The best part though, is that he works for hugs and kisses.....






















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear your electric dishwasher is not working but Master Eddie seems to be a real pro. I think he should get an extra scoop of ice cream at least! I hope Nicolas will give busketti another chance since he didn't feel well. Aunt megs could eat it 6 days a week!!
Thanks for keeping the blog fresh, love to see the boys!
Love,
~aunt megs

Allison said...

It is good that he works for hugs and kisses but the real treat is that you have a cute cute guy to do your dishes! Tell Eddie he can come and do dishes here any time - Emily and I will just adore him.

Hope Nicolas gets to feeling better soon, I think his time spent with spaghetti ("busketti" - sorry) made him feel pretty good for a while though! Agree with mom, love seeing the boys growing all of the time when you are so far away...
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have one to vacuum and one to do the dishes! Love that the boys love to help Mommy. Very cute boys!

Love, Bama/Mama