2015

2015

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Visitors!!

Well I have really been slacking on my picture taking this last week!!! My parents are in town and we have just been enjoying having them around and so are the kids. Barbara Akst came to see us all on Monday and we had a great visit. Then today Ed and Grace came for Nicolas' birthday celebration. We ate cake AFTER Nicolas went to bed since he is working on at least 4 teeth right now, including 2 molars, and he is pretty much miserable. Love seeing all of our family and I promise to take more pictures!!


Barbara Akst, me and Mom
Nicolas is just hanging out after going down the "Grandpa slide"

Ed and Grace doing blocks with the boys

My parents with Nicolas




The whole gang hanging out




A few days ago- playing outside in the homemade sandbox





Daddy showing Eddie how to make sand creatures











Video of Nicolas on the Grandpa slide- he loves to back up into people and plop down


2 comments:

Allison said...

Awesome, I am seeing Uncle Jerry next month - I can't WAIT for the slide!! Thanks for taking pics, I don't know who has been hounding you! ;) Keep enjoying your time...
~Allison

Anonymous said...

YAY! Pictures of the company in Pennsylvania!! What fun it seems you're all having! Can't be that cold there if Bama has her bare feet on!! Brrrr!
Love,
~aunt megs