2015

2015

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend news

We all had a very busy weekend!! Eddie and I left Friday afternoon and headed for Connecticut and left the kids at home with Bama and Grandpa. Friday night we met Eddie's sister Lisa at Mohegan Sun Casino- yay!- and had a great time with her. (I am really mad that I forgot to take a picture with her!!!) Then Saturday Eddie and I had some nice relaxing time and walked around Mystic Seaport. From there we headed south to his best friends house and had a yummy BBQ and caught up with friends and then headed to a farewell party for a former Army Recruiter co-worker and good friend. It was a great time all around. When we got home Eddie and Grandpa worked at putting together our new shed and it's pretty close to being done! The kids had a lot of fun while we were gone too, thank you Bama and Grandpa! :)




This is a picture taken by Little Eddie- did pretty good!



Another Little Eddie shot



And one more- love the smile on Nicolas
















Grandpa and Eddie doing a great job with the shed

















Mystic and the drawbridge









Beautiful day in Mystic!























3 comments:

Allison said...

What a fun fun weekend for everyone! I bet Bama and Grandpa are a little worn out though. So great that they stayed with the kids and allowed you a weekend getaway. Shed is lookin' good and the kids are lookin' cute - as always!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Oh I love seeing these pictures of Bama and Grampa on their visit. How nice to give you a weekend holiday! Enjoy all your time together! Eddie has potential as a photographer! Good subjects make it easy too!
Love ~aunt megs

Anonymous said...

We had such a wonderful time with the boys! Playing horsey is hard on the knees though- but loads of fun. I'll recover later! Grandpa will recover later also, from the construction work on the shed. Thank you for letting us have them for the whole weekend!

Love, Bama/Mama