2015

2015

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday

I know! It has been TOO long since I have posted any pictures!! We have all been sick, and a couple still aren't 100%.
Last week Nicolas started walking!!!!! I have been trying to get him on film, but every time I get the camera out he plops down. Of course he waited to start walking until I had left the house- I was only gone 20 minutes before he walked all the way across the living room!! He is doing really great, but still crawls more than walks.
Little Eddie is doing amazing in school, and he is now READING!!! It is unbelieveable and so awesome to watch. Here we are at the highest point in New Jersey- only about 30 minutes from our house in a beautiful state park.

The boys love to play with my couch pillows

Nicolas LOVES to push my kitchen chairs around. He puts toys on the seat and then gives them a ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! New pictures! Love the static in Nicolas' hair and his very own push toy! Great picture of you and Eddie too!

Love, Mama/Bama

Allison said...

So I guess he doesn't need one of those cars to push around huh? I love hearing little Eddie wandering around calling you too.
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you get out and explore the area with the kids! Cute video of the magic chair!
Love ~aunt megs