Saturday, April 9, 2011
Beginning of March...
Ok so I realize it's been a while since my last post. I blame packing, moving, unpacking, and internet not compatible with uploading at the new place! I can't seem to upload more than 1 picture at a time right now so it may be a while before I am caught up. Now on to the good stuff! The beginning of March was filled with a lot of chaos and packing, so we made a few trips to Kid Junction to let the kids play since the weather was cold and nasty. Both kids love the post office, and the phone is the best part. Nicolas loves to yap yap yap.
Eddie and Bama reading
Back to Kid Junction! Nicolas is having lunch with a nice young lady.
Buying some bread
Eddie helps to ring up some patrons
Building a city, I think.
Back at home and too tired to fight with each other. Crazy, I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! You managed to capture the moment in each picture. Kid Junction was awesome, even after 3 hours, or was it 4. Nicolas at 3, wow- what a big boy now!
Love, bama/mama
Post a Comment