Sunday, February 27, 2011
The big 3-0!!
This past Friday I had to face the day I have been dreading since I turned 25- it was my 30th birthday. But no worries, I had my meltdown a couple weeks ago and decided to turn it around and embrace my new "adulthood" and be happy about it! My birthday actually started the night before when Eddie said he would deal with the kids through the night, get up with Nicolas at the crack of dawn, get them ready for the day and make me breakfast! What a deal! So I got a great night sleep and slept until 7:30, when Eddie came to get me up and bring me in for breakfast and the beginning of my birthday celebration!
My beautiful flowers and all my lovely cards!
I got to go to lunch with with kids, my mom and Grace, do some shopping and then get home to get ready for a secret dinner out with my honey. Well he took me to the Chart House, an amazing restaurant right on the water overlooking NYC. It was fantastic!! We got a table right on the window.
We attempted to get a skyline picture, but the camera didn't want to cooperate and it was SOO windy, as you can see.
The birthday festivities continued the next day when I got to spend the morning getting a massage with my mom. It was great! No pics of that, sorry. ;) That night we met Ed and Grace for an evening of delicious food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, the big 30! It was an exciting day and fun to watch everyone celebrate you! Glad it took 2 days, Friday and Saturday. All the special attention for a very special daughter! XXOO MMM MM
Love, Bama/Mama
Wow, looks like a great celebration!! Happy Happy Big 30!! What were you worried about?! Your thirties will be great! I see sleep in your thirties. :)
What a lovely birthday celebration and especially thoughtful gift from Eddie! You can see I'm still a little behind the calendar everyone else is working on lately! Glad you had such a great birthday weekend!
Love ~aunt megs
Love the new picture! Love you and miss you!
Love, Bama/mama
Post a Comment