This is what happened right after.
I give up.
This past weekend Nicolas had a cold and was NOT happy or feeling good, so I had to make him a bed on the couch so he could watch movies.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Clips and trips!
Well a couple weeks ago Eddie got his very first "professional" haircut! He sat perfect and silent, just like we knew he would. We weren't too thrilled with the cut, she didn't really do what we wanted, so I guess we will just go back to having Daddy be the hair clipper! He does an awesome job.
Cute little bub wih his new haircut!
Last weekend I got to tag along with Eddie when he went for his Reserves weekend, and Ed and Grace were nice enough to stay with the kids! We got 2 whole nights and I got to sleep all night, watch movies and nap! Too bad Eddie had to work, but we had the evenings together. We headed out for an italian dinner in Stanten Island...
And it was AWESOME!!!
Eddie got a dessert that came out on a plate ON FIRE, so I scrambled for the camera a little too late and with a flash a little too bright to be able to see the flame. Boo. :(
On Valentine's Day we got to attend a party at little Eddie's school, complete with cupcakes!
Nicolas was really excited about the frosting, but not so much about the actual cupcake.
Yum!
And I got tired of all the toys being shoved into the toybox so I spend about 45 minutes going through everything, sorting, and making nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great photos! You and Eddie look so happy and in love! Great that you were able to get-away. Glad that Nicolas is feeling better now, cute pictures of him. Love Eddie's new toothy smile, up to 3 out now? I can hardly wait to see you in a couple of days!
Keepin' busy I see! Love to see those little buffalo... won't you miss them when you move to NC?! ;) Lots of happy smiles among that Falco family - always a good sign!
Post a Comment