It was HOT already at 8am, and I was wishing I didn't have 2 shirts on...
Monday, June 14, 2010
A Walk in the Park
Yesterday Eddie and I were lucky enough to be able to walk in Atlanta for Cure Kids Cancer at Six Flags. We were walking with Eddie's class of Warrant Officers and their family, and we raised over $2700!!! Thank you so much for all the generous donations!! We were so glad to be there, and of course it was very emotional for both of us. We are blessed with 2 happy, healthy boys and know that is not the case for all families.
It was HOT already at 8am, and I was wishing I didn't have 2 shirts on...
While we were walking there were characters everywhere cheering us on! We met Eddie's favorite, Wiley Coyote
It was HOT already at 8am, and I was wishing I didn't have 2 shirts on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice! Nicolas' head isn't that big though so I don't see the likeness with the TD. Ha
I'm so proud of you and Eddie going on the Cancer Cure Walk, and congratulations on raising so many $$ for the cause. That was so nice that you gave your tickets to another family. You guys are just so sweet!
Love, Mama/Bama
Post a Comment