2015

2015

Monday, June 14, 2010

The BIG 3-0

The time has come that Eddie couldn't avoid anymore- becoming an adult!! At least, that's how I feel about turning 30 years old. I wanted him to feel that this was a special day all about him, and throw some surprises in there. So we started out the morning at the spa (I didn't tell him but he just figured) and had a very nice relaxing time. No pictures of that of course. After we got all relaxed I took him to his favorite restaurant for lunch (I didn't tell him but he just figured) where my family was waiting to surprise him! Of course he saw our truck and knew that my parents were there before we went in, but he didn't see Eric and Chantil's car so FINALLY I got a surprise in his day!!! I was very happy about that. We had a great lunch with great people! After lunch we headed back to the house for presents, cake and fun.
CAKE!!!
The birthday boy getting sung to
Group shot (minus a napping Nicolas)- which Eddie switched the 3-0 to read 0-3. Already in denial.
Opening presents, horray!
Reading all his wonderful cards!! Thank you so much to everyone who made his day that much more special.:)
This is what Nicolas was doing
Fun with balloons! Little Eddie loved to make Bama's hair all static clingy!
Nicolas was finally up and raring to go! He had a blast with the balloons too.
Who doesn't love balloons?
The birthday boy trading some laughs with Eric and Dad
Cheese! Nicolas loves Uncle Eric
And so does Eddie!
They equally love Aunt Chantil also

Uncle Eric and Aunt Chantil's 2 doggies love to be fed carrots, and when Nicolas saw them on the table he remembered and wanted to feed everyone like they were doggies. Uncle Eric was a good sport
So he had to give him a bug squeeze!
Little Eddie got a carrot too and they were really hard to bite!
Grandpa's turn!
Cheese! What a fun party! Happy Birthday to Eddie!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday to Eddie! Glad you got in at least one surprise!! I think y'all became adults when you had two kids though... sorry to break it to ya. ;)

Anonymous said...

It was a very fun day! So glad that we could all be a part of it. The boys had a great time as well, great pictures and the balloons were definitely a hit!

Love, Mama/Bama

Meg said...

Looks like you all had a fun day and Eddie enjoyed the special attention. Glad extra family got there to celebrate too!
~aunt megs