I realized the very second that I uploaded the very last picture, that I somehow accidently uploaded all these pictures NOT in chronological order!!! I could redo this, but it would take forever. So, we shall start with today and move backwards. :)
Since we are now in the south, we are actually close to several family members! We were lucky enough to meet my cousin Erica and her 2 boys along with a couple of her friends at a really great zoo in South Carolina.
The first animal- the flamingo! And since we learn something new every day, today we learned....
Flamingo's are REALLY stinky!!
But still fun to look at. Eddie and Erica's son Zachary met and became immediate buddies.
Nicolas was NOT a fan of the flamingo's and freaked out when I strolled him too close
Eddie, Zachary and Jack checking out some big liards
A huge turtle sitting on an alligator.
The big boys checking out some fishes
Looking at the big tank!
Eddie and Zachary give this place 2 thumbs up!
All the boys with their Icee's- apparently the highlight of the zoo!
Me and Erica having a good laugh at the monkey's behind us. No, not the kids! The monkeys.

The other day Nicolas came into the bathroom to "help" me get my makeup on and decided to climb on the counter instead. Please excuse the mess...
The other day Nicolas came into the bathroom to "help" me get my makeup on and decided to climb on the counter instead. Please excuse the mess...
Last weekend we went to visit the science museum, and they have a real helicopter outside!
And a motorcycle inside!
And a fun kids room that had a water table

Of course the boys were drawn to the trains
Daddy even found something to do in the kids area
There were also several phone throughout the room that you can use to call the other phones
Like this one
And this one
Eddie is watching Daddy on tv while he puts on a puppet show
Eddie's turn to put on a show
Time to groove on- I mean move on.
After the museum they were a little sleepy..
And maybe a little grumpy
So we stopped at Eddie's favorite Augusta restaurant. As you can see, they have artwork EVERYWHERE!! The kids loved to be able to color on the table or anything else.


Last week we also had the pleasure of seeing Grandma Denise! She was with us for 2 nights and it was a lot of fun. The kids loved her and she was such a good sport, playing grocery store with little Eddie for hours.
Nicolas loved to snuggle with her
And Eddie did too!
Showing Grandma Denise how much they love each other
Giving her some love
Nicolas wanted to show Grandma Denise how nicely he lines his animals
Thanks for coming to visit us!
On to Easter!! All the eggs and baskets were upstairs in the bonus room as I didn't have to conduct an egg hunt at 5am. Here they are waiting for the OK.
All the goodies are found and now they are shovelling candy as quick as they can since they know I won't let them have too much.
Having a conversation with his chocolate bunny. Probably something like, "You look really nice but I'm going to have to eat you."
Bubbles!! In the house!! The Easter bunny is the best!
3 comments:
Of course! You always start with the bunny's ears! So great to get caught up with y'all again. I am glad you were able to join Erica at the zoo. Cute pic of the two of you, but I adore the picture of the boys with their thumbs up. Eddie's looks so funny out there behind Zachary's back.
Looking forward to the next post already!
How great you guys have family close by! Great pics - It looks like you guys are really enjoying yourselves. Do the boys even miss their old home?? I didn't know flamingos stink, I learned something new today too :)
Great post....they don't have to be so big though if you put one up as often as I like to see them!!
Cute picture with ?great gramma? How wonderful she could visit with you! Really great that you get to reconnect with Erica and family! LOVE that Eric and Chantil came again too!
Hurry send more!!
Love ~aunt megs
Post a Comment