2015

2015

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Videos

Until I take the time to upload some more pictures, here are a couple videos for your enjoyment! :)



Nicolas saw that Daddy was taking a nap, and he was not impressed.


Eddie is reading his book from school and is very animated about it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicolas was having so much fun! I can't believe Eddie didn't wake up. Loved listening to little Eddie read, he really enjoys it! I sure hope he wants to read for Bama. Love you all!

Love, Bama/mama

Allison said...

I love the difference between these two videos. Obviously they are different ages but it cracks me up that Nicolas is jumping all over Daddy while Eddie is sitting up to the table reading a book. :)
Daddy must have really wanted to have a break from playing... that is some serious pretend sleep.
Little Eddie is doing a great job with his reading! Way to go!!
~Allison

Meg said...

Wynnie! If you thought Eddie was really asleep I'm concerned about your threshhold for calling 911!
Mommy, both videos very cute, excellent reading, Master Eddie!!! I'm ready for more pictures every day!!
Love ~aunt megs