The boys LOVE when Daddy puts on an Elmo video on his computer- they are mesmerized



That was so funny! Again!


Eddie got to do a Wii workout one day when Nicolas was napping. He is doing a 10 minute run and he did great!

Work it!

Go faster!

Time to play with Daddy. Nicolas loves to be thrown in the air...



As high as you can Daddy!

That's better

Taking a little break together- I find it hard to get a picture of the 2..

Eddie and Mommy are silly

Now Eddie and Mommy are nice

Back to throwing

YEAH!!

Eddie's turn- he really isn't a big fan but wanted to do it since Nicolas was


There wasn't much throwing with the kid!


Ok, no more throwing. Time to snuggle with Mommy

And be adorable!

Nicolas is upset
4 comments:
Don't you just love those at home with daddy play times! Looks like the boys really do. Quite the video! He's got a set of lungs!See you soon!
Love, Bama/Mama
See you soon?!?!?!?! I was gonna comment on Nicolas' tonsils!
Love ~aunt megs
Well I guess Daddy doesn't need a Wii workout since he is throwing the boys around. I am exhausted just looking at it. The boys are so cute and look like they are having so much fun! Love all of the silly and nice pictures.
~Allison
Love the Daddy play time and Mommy snuggling afterwards!! No wonder the boys always look so happy!
Post a Comment