After shoveling we decided to take a walk around the corner to a big field that has a little hill
Once we got to the field Daddy and Mommy were pretty tired from walking in the snow, so we didn't last long. But we did a couple trips down the hill..
And made some snow angels- these are little Eddie's!
And this is Mommy's
We also made plenty of time for snuggling
And Wii! Little Eddie loves it and the first night he beat Daddy at golf and bowling!!
So excited to get to stay up later than Nicolas and play a game with Daddy
And Daddy even let Mommy sleep an extra 2 hours one morning! Not much to do, so they just lounged around.
And did some more snuggling
The boys got to do a lot of coloring in their new books
Note Nicolas' marker holding form- perfect!! I didn't even have to show him how to hold it.
Great job Eddie!
Eddie loves Toy Story, so he has Buzz and Woody pj's- here he is wearing Woody jammies and holding Buzz
Eddie finally went back to school today, and Nicolas got some special time with Mommy and Daddy at Wal-Mart. He was being such a good boy and got some new Thomas trains. He loves them!!
See Mommy! It's Thomas!

Out with the old, in with the new. I decided it was time to recharge our kitchen, so I got rid of all the purple and yellow, and got some fancy red stuff! We love it!

Happy New Year!
Out with the old, in with the new. I decided it was time to recharge our kitchen, so I got rid of all the purple and yellow, and got some fancy red stuff! We love it!
4 comments:
Sledding looks fun and COLD! How nice to have a sleep in day for a Christmas present! Kitchen looks great- -I'm all about RED!!
Love ~aunt megs
Wonderful pictures! Love all the family time! Kitchen looks great.
Love, Bama/Mama
The boys make shoveling the driveway look fun! Wish we could've gotten some of your snow :) The Wii is definitely fun for family time! And your kitchen looks great in red.
Great!! I adore the pics of the boys shoveling snow with dustpans and I look forward to my turn at 2 extra hours of sleep! Red is a great color for your kitchen - so fun to recharge with something so simple!
~Allison
Post a Comment