Before the train ride we checked out the trains in the yard
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Steam train ride!
Eddie suprised us with a trip on a steam train today!! We had a lot of fun and the kids LOVED it!! We got to have a 30 minute train ride, and it was a perfect day for it. It was 85, sunny, and a wonderful breeze! We also got to wander around in the museum and even climb in a few old cars.
Before the train ride we checked out the trains in the yard
Nicolas was constantly pointing to all the cool trains

Look at that!!
Just about to get on the train- so excited!!
Before the train ride we checked out the trains in the yard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG that looks like soo much fun! Where was all this train action? When your mom and I come visit you, can we go to the trains? Aunt Susie will have to come too! I love the "most of the family" picture! Darling of Little Eddie, too bad Nicolas was "cropped" out-was a great family fun shot!
Love~aunt megs
What fun! We'll have to do this on my next trip! Great pictures- beautiful family!
Love, Bama/mama
Oh, how cool!! I know how much little boys love train rides! Great pics of the family!
What a great surprise! I love the family picture!! HA! It looks like the day was a great success - keep the ideas and surprises coming Daddy!! :)
~Allison
Post a Comment