Eddie and Bama checking out the water- chilly!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
4th of July
Better late than never right! Finally, here are our 4th of July pictures. We went down to the lake in our community and spent about an hour, had a picnic and a dip in the water. After an hour we had all had way too much fun and headed back to the house for a nap and relaxation.
Eddie and Bama checking out the water- chilly!
Nicolas having his lunch and observing Eddie and Bama
Eddie and Bama checking out the water- chilly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, only 5 days later, not that I'm counting and checking the blog every few HOURS!!!
Great pictures, the one of Bama under the umbrella looks like she is still freezing from the cold lake! Thanks for sharing the fun at the beach!
Love ~aunt megs
I missed this post! I like all of the pictures, sounds like fun but too cold for me! Hope the rest of Bama's trip was FAB!
~Allison
Post a Comment