2015

2015

Monday, July 27, 2009

New sprinkler!

Eddie got a new sprinkler for his birthday and we were finally able to get it out and use it today! It is an octopus and has 8 little flying hose tenticles. Nicolas loved it and and grabbed a hold of one and never let go! And all pictures are taken from a distance because if I started getting closer to him he would aim it at me until I ran away! Those things can spray really far!! Watching me to make sure I don't come any closer
Eddie is about to get it!
Trying to get Eddie
Yes, he is wearing Eddie's swim shorts since I lost his!
He's getting me!
Eddie is in the "safe zone"

Nicolas let Eddie get his own tenticle. For about 10 seconds. Then he soaked him.


Watching Eddie running away screaming














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the long orange trunks were a little over kill on sun protection. Made really cute pictures though!
~aunt megs

Anonymous said...

I wondered about the trunks, such cute pictures! Hope it lasts until next summer when I'm there.

Love, Bama/mama

Allison said...

Hysterical. Nicolas is a "take no prisoners" kinda guy huh? I wonder when Eddie will get to play with HIS sprinkler though. ;)
~Allison