2015

2015

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Land of Make Believe

We had a fun day today at the Land of Make Believe in New Jersey! It is a really cool amusement park for little kids, and all the rides are kid friendly! (although there are 2 you couldn't pay me to go on!) We were lucky enough to be able to get in on a group day with my MOPS group- the park is only open to groups so there is hardly anyone there.

Eddie riding on the dragons In the teacup on the carousel- Eddie's favorite! He loves to spin us fast!

Nicolas holding on for dear life
Eddie spinning
On the horse this time- what a big boy!
On the frogs with his friend Isabelle and her little sister
Eddie and his friend- also Eddie- petting the animals. I hate the petting zoo!!!
The Eddie's scouting out the rides
Exhausting work, better take a break
On the train ride! Goes all the way around the park
On the hay ride
Nicolas just hay'ging out

In the maze
Nicolas "chasing" Eddie in the maze
Going on a shuttle ride
WORN OUT!! What a day!



















3 comments:

jennifer said...

Oh, how fun!! Loved the pics of them wiped out on the way home...that's how you can tell just how much fun they really had! Your MOPS group sounds like fun!

Allison said...

I am tired too and I just looked at pics! I like Nicolas' "backpack" :)
~Allison

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! The last picture is great- truly worn out!

Love, Bama/Mama