Eddie and Eddie taking a raft ride steered by Maria
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
At the lake
I braved the lake/beach today with the kids to have a fun time with my friend Maria and her son, also Eddie! I lasted about an hour and a half, but the kids had a blast. Eddie and Eddie waded in the water to their knees and played in the sand, and Nicolas played in the sand, ate the sand, threw the sand, and ran around like a crazy person. Thankfully the clouds rolled in so that was my cue to GO HOME!!
Eddie and Eddie taking a raft ride steered by Maria
Eddie and Eddie taking a raft ride steered by Maria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well it sure looks like a fun lake trip. And then a call from Eddie tonight?! What a day!! I bet you enjoyed some well deserved ice cream tonight. I enjoyed some for you even if you didn't get to. :)
~Allison
Looks like fun, can we go there when I'm there, especially if we can borrow the boat? So excited to be coming to see you again! Week from today!
Love, Bama/Mama
That does look like a fun outing! I want a boat for someone to pull me around in, nothing elaborate, just a puller person! I hope Bama gets to go to the lake!
Love ~aunt megs
Yes, borrow the boat and take Bama to the lake!
What a fun day!! The boys looked like they really enjoyed the boat!
I need new post!!!
Hi Bama!~am
Post a Comment