2015

2015

Monday, June 15, 2009

A day in the life....

Just in case anyone wondered what happens in my house during the day, here is a little snippet!

Nicolas loves to talk on the phone! He is really talking to Bama and she is sooo funny!

Now Nicolas is older and more rough and tumble. Here is the "attack Eddie" pose.




Then on to my curtains and screen door. Yes, he is leaning on it, I am constantly yelling at someone to leave the screen alone!!
They love to play hide-and-seek in the curtains
Where's Nicolas?
BOO!




And here is Nicolas' new favorite place. Ahhh, the joy of boys!!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too much fun! I can hardly wait to play with the boys, July 2 here I come! The boys are adorable! By the end of your day you've got to be exhausted!

Love, Bama/Mama

jennifer said...

What a fun life it is!!