Monday, May 4, 2009
New shed
Well here is our new shed that my dad and Eddie worked so hard on for about a week. The main reason we got the shed was so that we would have somewhere SAFE to put the garbage and the bears couldn't get in. Lasted about a month. The bear was able to pull the bottom half of the right door off in one chunk, get in and knock over the garbage, and have a nice little snack. Just what I wanted to see at 6:45 in the morning! And I got to clean it up right away so the bear didn't come back or the other animals didn't destroy it more. Never a dull moment up here in the mountains!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get out while you still can!!! ;) You know what I think about these bears and I am so sorry that the shed is destroyed - FRUSTRATED much?
~Allison
Yikes!! How scary! How awful that your nice new shed was damaged in the process. Stay safe!
Post a Comment