2015

2015

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday

We have had a really warm couple of days and made it out to play in our new pool! The kids had a blast, but next time we will have to add some nice warm water from in the house- we have well water and it is FREEZING!!!! The kids loved it anyways, just kept getting out and taking breaks. Nicolas is learning to feed himself. You can see how that is going.
Eddie can feed himself, but he never wants to eat.


The pool!!


Here Daddy, let me answer that for you

Hello? This is Nicolas.
They said they would call back later
Loving Daddy
Give him ice cream and he will actually eat. Mostly.

Hi!
Playing nicely with their cars

CHEESE!!!














3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness, I would not want to get anywhere near that freezing pool!! You look cute though - as do the boys.
It is nice that Nicolas is such a good secretary for Daddy and I am trying to figure out where Eddie might have gotten his love for ice cream?! ;)
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Oh BOY! Well water would be tough!! You're right - maybe a kettle of boiling water added will do the trick! Love the pictures of the boys!
~aunt megs

Anonymous said...

The pool looks like so much fun! We can all be in it when I'm there in June/July! Where's the crib? I didn't see it in the corner, I bet the boys can hardly wait to be in the bunkbeds. Your boys are just so handsome!

Love, Bama/Mama