This week I had to get some contact solution for Eddie, and grabbed a couple other things along the way. The total WAS $28, but after my coupons I paid $5!! That is half the price of just the solution...
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
My deals
Well, this post isn't about my kids, but I just have to share my drugstore deals from the last couple weeks!!
This week I had to get some contact solution for Eddie, and grabbed a couple other things along the way. The total WAS $28, but after my coupons I paid $5!! That is half the price of just the solution...
This was from a couple weeks ago- $38 before coupons, paid $6!!
This week I had to get some contact solution for Eddie, and grabbed a couple other things along the way. The total WAS $28, but after my coupons I paid $5!! That is half the price of just the solution...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! That a bunch of money saved!
Love, Bama/mama
I'm noticing an abundance of chocolate in these bargains! I'd pay full price but your way is delicious!
Post a Comment