Wednesday, October 6, 2010
At the farm
This weekend we found a farm just a couple miles down the road and they had all sorts of fun activities!
They had a kids hay maze and the kids had fun running around in it

There was also a huge slide (wish I had a pic of the whole thing) and Eddie eased his way down
The girl working the slide said since Nicolas was 2, he had to go down the other side. It was higher, more tilted towards the ground, but I figured it would be ok since they said he had to go down this one. Well I was WRONG!!! He came FLYING down the slide and right after I took this he bit it! Face in the sand and everything. I was laughing so hard, and luckily he thought it was great too, but the next 2 times I caught him at the bottom.
On the great big bouncy having the time of their lives.
In the corn maze! Eddie was our leader and we made it out without having to call for help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the beach picture! I can almost hear the squeals of delight! Great Fall photos and such a fun place. Can't believe you caught Nicolas coming out the slide- great action shot!
Love, Bama/mama
Post a Comment