2015

2015

Monday, July 19, 2010

This week in review...

We all (me, Eddie, Bama, Grandpa, Little Eddie, Nicolas) hit the mall and the kids were being good so we treated them with those wonderful little germ filled rides. Of course they had a blast! (and we sanitized them after) I think this was the ice cream truck..
Firefighter Eddie

And last week was also Nicolas last week at swim lessons. He did really good, figuring out he could actually float on his own in his float suit, so he loved to kick all over the place. They also had little fish to play with so we would throw his and he would have to swim to get it.
Grandpa and little Eddie hanging out in the baby pool
Daddy and his monkeys
We also celebrated little Eddie's 5th birthday!!!! I decided to try a place called Monkey Joe's- they have a bunch of those big blow up bounce houses and slides. It was SOO much fun!! I was the only adult in our group that went with the kids and I tell you, I had just as much fun as the kids!!
Headed up the slide, it was a steep climb!
Way at the top
In one of the toddler play areas, I couldn't get them to hold still long enough to get a picture
But they had a lot of fun!
There was some obstacle houses, so I told little Eddie it was just like Wipeout and he loved that!
Nicolas is a little daredevil!
Deciding how to get around this obstacle
After 2 hours we headed home to open presents!!
Reading a card
Socks!! Wow, thanks! ;)
And a digital keyboard!!!!! He LOVES music and buttons, so this was perfect for him.
Thank you so much Grandpa and Bama!!
And a bowling set!!!!! This kid LOVES to bowl and he's pretty darn good at it. Thank you Uncle Eric and Aunt Chantil!!!
Nicolas is safely locked into his seat so Eddie gets to open all his gifts in peace
And a Cars book! Of course he loves cars and he loves the search and find books. Thank you Grandma Denise!!
Playing some tunes together
Pinata time!
Eddie pulled the lucky string! CANDY!!!
Bowling action shot
Nicolas' turn
Time for cake! A big 5 years old now.
After cake it was time to relax with the new games.
Talking to Uncle Eric and Aunt Chantil to say Thank You!
Coloring in the new coloring book
Nicolas figured out you can stack the markers and make a really big one!
Spending some quality time with Grandpa and Bama before they had to leave before the sunrise the next day. Thank you SO much for coming to visit and having so much fun with us! We love you!
All the boys enjoying a quiet moment and playing Eddie's new game.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time I am wearing my socks so I can play at Monkey Joe's! It was a very fun day! Love to all of you. XXOO MMM MM
Bama/mama

Anonymous said...

Love your new "heading" picture!

Love, Bama/Mama

Unknown said...

What a fun 5th birthday party!! And the cake looked great! Love the pinata holder :)