2015

2015

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday

Here are a couple pictures of us hanging out since it's too cold to play outside. Also two HILARIOUS videos. Nicolas is perfecting his game of "Dropsies" in one video. The other video Eddie had gotten out his old school CD's and I guess Nicolas was a big fan of one song... Enjoy!

Click to play Funny videos
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too cute! Love Nicolas' laugh and the way he's got Eddie playing the Drops game! That's a lot of snow to shovel. xxoo mmm mm

love, Bama/Mama

Allison said...

Shake your Money Maker Nicolas! LOVE that video - HILARIOUS! Also loving his laugh in the highchair! Great pics - but what would happen if you just LEFT the snow there and waited for it to melt? hehe :) I don't like cold!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD to be back where I can check in on Eddie and Nicolas again! Didn't have my memorized "baby blogs" addresses with me in Montana!! I'm with Allison, just let that snow melt! Way too cold to be working in it!!

Love the videos and snaps. Nicolas' laugh is contagious too! Sweet Eddie to patiently retrieve that cup over and over!
Love,
~aunt meg