2015

2015

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow day

Our tree!
Eddie is shoveling the deck at 19 degrees in SHORTS AND T-SHIRT!!!!

Playing in the snow- for 5 minutes


I swear Nicolas is in there somewhere...



"sledding" down our teeny tiny hill



Little Eddie's first time sledding! What a bust...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tree is just lovely! Glad everyone had so much fun in the snow. Time to go in and have some hot chocolate!

Love you,
Bama/mama

Anonymous said...

Love looking at your sweet family! Can hardly wait til I see you again!

Love you,
Bama/mama

Allison said...

Little Eddie is a daredevil! I can't believe you let him go down that big hill on his own!! Thanks for the laugh.
~Allison

Anonymous said...

BBRRRrrrr! Glad the Eddies got more clothes on for the sledding! So now you'll have snow on the ground til spring?!?!?! I'm housebound here in TX at 40 degrees!
Pretty tree, Merry Christmas!
Love,
~aunt megs

Anonymous said...

Love you!