I took Eddie bowling for the first time today and his best friend Johnathon came too! They had a fun time, but one game was enough!! The boys liked to lay and watch the ball hit the pins. (going so slow they had plenty of time...)

Yes! Charlotte knocked the pins down!

Looks like a winner!

4 comments:
Great blog Susan, love the pics & posts! Looks like you guys are having alot of fun with the boys. They are so handsome and you look great too! I'm so glad you visited our site b/c then I got to check out yours as well. I get updates from my mom (Nila) about your family all the time so I'm glad I got to see some pics! Happy New Year!
MORE FUN! I WANT TO GO TOO- LET'S GO WHEN I VISIT!
LOVE, BAMA/MAMA
Looks like a fun day! So were Eddie's clothes covered in that wax that they put on the lanes? He definitely has some Clapp in him - the little bowler.
~Allison
Looks like fun on the lanes! I agree, there must be some Clapp pulsing through your veins and Eddie's! Great Grampa would be so happy to see the early training! Happy New Year!
Love,
~aunt megs
Post a Comment