2015

2015

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snow day in October

Well we had a freak snowstorm yesterday- 3 days before Halloween!!!- and really got dumped on!! We ended up with 8-10 inches, terrible winds, and lost power for 10 hours. You can only imagine how much fun that was alone with 2 kids!!! A tree slowly made it's way on to our power line from the weight of the snow, but luckily nothing snapped and the power company came to cut it down about 5:30 this morning. I can only imagine what the rest of the winter will be like...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess I better pack some different kind of clothes! One more week- love you and miss you!

Love, Bama/Mama

Anonymous said...

Brrr! Darling pictures, doesn't look like Eddie thinks snow is so great! Old hat to him maybe? Power outages will confirm that snow is overrated! Happy early WINTER!
~aunt megs

Allison said...

OH MY! I say sell the house and get out of there quick! Then again, I am not the cold weather type... I bet Eddie loved the snow - does this mean the bears are gone for a while?
~Allison