Today we had a nice day of shopping at Lowes (yeah!) and visiting a local historical home. Great weather and 6 hours of installing a new living room fan. Hey! It was our first electrical experience! :) We already LOVE it and even better it was more than 50% off....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You both did a fantastic job putting the fan up- I'd have never known it was your first time if you hadn't told me! Your yard is really shaping up and the fall colors are beautiful. Love the one of all four of you. Miss you like crazy!
3 comments:
You both did a fantastic job putting the fan up- I'd have never known it was your first time if you hadn't told me! Your yard is really shaping up and the fall colors are beautiful. Love the one of all four of you. Miss you like crazy!
Love, Bama/Mama
two great posts! beautiful pictures of everyone!
love
~aunt megs
Looks like y'all are really making your house a home! I love those home improvement stores... so much good stuff!!
~Allison
Post a Comment