Gone to the Natural History Museum
It's official! We are homeowners once again! We are extremely excited and already doing a lot of work. We will be gutting the kitchen tomorrow and the new cabinets will (hopefully) go in next week. We are also painting and cleaning up a storm, in between school, karate and dealing with children in general. Soooo, it will probably be a while before I am able to completely update you all. Since it's already been almost 2 months since my last post (EEK!) I will miss a lot of fun stuff in between but give you the jest of it. Stay tuned for more fun and demolition!
4 comments:
Love it- purple flowers and all! The boys are so happy and getting so big! They have their own playground too! Glad I saw the house before all your changes, I'll be able to ohhh and awe when I see what you've done! Love to all of you.
Love, Bama/mama
Yay!!!! Want to see more pics of the house after everything is done! What exciting times!
So my plan to meet your mom at that house still works! Glad you got it and glad you're so happy! Will be nice to make it brand new for yourselves! Congrats!
XOXO ~aunt meg
Love the family picture!
Post a Comment