2015

2015

Thursday, December 10, 2009

December fun!

I am really seeing a pattern here with my slacking! I have had these pictures anxiously waiting for me to post!

2 weeks ago we got a fair amount of snow. How much? Well, let's give Mrs. Butterworth's a chance to show us.
Didn't you know she is the official snow measurer??
Ok, it was a lot!
We also got to attend another kids dance party and this time Santa was there!! The kids were excited about the idea of Santa, but no so much about the man himself.
Here Eddie is cautiously taking a candy cane from the loud, bearded man
Keeping his distance (along with most of the other kids)
I agreed to go with him to talk to Santa
The dance party had plenty of games and crafts- Nicolas is making a beautiful Christmas tree
Eddie is dancing the day away
Doing the hokey pokey

Put your head in!
And turn yourself around
Having a snack while Eddie danced
Setting up the bowling pins, but not to bowl. Just to let Nicolas knock over.
Eddie and his friend Rocco sitting in Santa's chair
Later that day I wanted to get some Christmas shots of the boys. It wasn't really successful, but got some funny pics.

Now go in front of the tree and look at me!
Lost one...
Gave up on the nice poses and Daddy let Eddie help him put some more ornaments on the tree
And Nicolas got to help too- that was the end of the no touching of the tree.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Everyone is so cute! XXOO MMM MM

Love, Bama/Mama

jennifer said...

Wow, you guys got ALOT of snow - wish we could get a little of it up here in WA. The dance party looks so fun!! I'm glad to hear Caleb isn't the only little boy who is still "iffy" about Santa. He wants to be a good boy for Christmas but says Santa doesn't really need to visit b/c he already has presents under the tree - haha! Merry Christmas!!

Allison said...

I love Nicolas in the last picture. He will love to see that in his wedding slideshow. :)
~Allison