I found some random pictures from last week on my camera today! Nicolas' new favorite thing to do is get up on the couch now that he can do it all by himself. So he is always up there! And big brother has showed him how to be crazy on there so we have already had a few spills.
Daddy is showing Eddie how to play a game on his phone. Nicolas is just happy to sit next to Daddy!




His cheese face looks a little mean....

Nicolas loves to give kisses! Daddy is giving him a funny one

Helping Daddy do some work

Showing him exactly what to do


Trying to give Eddie a kiss!


Now he is kissing Eddie's arm

Hooray! Chocolate shakes for snack!

Nicolas being crazy on the couch



Eddie is just being crazy!

Nicolas loves to feed himself. He does pretty good, considering.

Sweet little boy

This week Eddie is attending a local church (where we attend MOPS) for their Vacation Bible School!!! They do a really awesome job and the whole church is decorated with a theme, and all the volunteers dress along. This year is an Austrailian theme.
Here is the sanctuary where all the kids gather in the morning for singing and the days projects.

There is a train outside. Eddie is being the conductor yesterday! Nicolas is a disgruntled passenger.

In one of the hallways. They are all decorated with cool stuff! I will take some different pics tomorrow.

Nicolas was "Baa'ing" at the sheep

Tree in the middle of the entry room

Today's train ride after pick-up. All aboard!!
4 comments:
Great pictures! Vacation bible school sounds so interesting with all the different deco's, I imagine Eddie will enjoy this week a lot! Nicolas doesn't look much like a baby anymore, guess it's because he wants to keep up with big brother!
Love, Bama/mama
I am guessing that Daddy didn't get much work done. I am not sure that the solution to that is a chocolate shake but go with it... they are YUMMY! Sugar crashes are okay for naps. :)
BTW - the picture of Eddie being crazy... that could be YOU as a kid! Really, I know I have seen that face before!
~allison
Oh MAN! Allison is right! I'm going to look for that exact picture of you, Mommy! A little sprinkle of Robert too.
Cute pix of a hanging out at home kinda time. Good that you record those too, tempus fugit!
Love,
~aunt megs
Wow, vacation bible school looks fun! Cute pics of the train! All the decorations look fun & festive. I like that the boys look like they have a blast no matter what they're doing.
Post a Comment