2015

2015

Monday, April 20, 2009

Kids

Just thought I would put a few pics up for no real reason! :)

Nicolas has discovered a love of climbing, and was so happy that he climbed in Eddie's chair all by himself!
Eddie loves to spell- or just to put random letters on a page. Either way, he is happy.

Nicolas LOVED Grandma and Grandpa's chicken parm!!






Nicolas just talking after he ate all the chicken parm. He usually loves to say "cheese!" but was giving me difficulties.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy to climb into the chair, especially for it not to tip over! He looks so much older than one year old! Eddie loves to spell anything and everything, I so enjoyed that when I was there.

Love, Bama/Mama XXOO MMM MM

Allison said...

Nicolas sure is busting out the BIG smile these days! Good to see that Eddie likes to spell - they LOVE to learn at that age! Also, I think I might need to try that chicken parm!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

So Eddie is a man of letters! He can help with the blog pretty soon! A writer like Grampa!! Cute pictures too!!
~aunt megs

jen said...

I love how photogenic the boys are! I wish Caleb would look at the camera and smile more, but he hates taking pics, ughh.