The Eddie's taking a nap Sunday for two hours like this!! Our first plants! Gotta start somewhere! Eddie's first day of preschool!! He was very excited and did great.
This is too funny!!!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG- too funny is right! And look how well he is sitting, just like a big boy! So glad that Eddie liked school, he'll do great.
Eddie looks darling off to school and there! Boy, he's growing up fast!! I hope that wasn't Nicolas' real feeling about Eddie's absence!?!?! Love, ~aunt megs
Have to comment again because after a second look I am laughing for a different reason... the little girl behind Eddie looks like she is enjoying preschool too!!
7 comments:
OMG- too funny is right! And look how well he is sitting, just like a big boy! So glad that Eddie liked school, he'll do great.
Love you, Mom <3 XXOO MMM MM
Eddie looks so happy gong to schol ;-)
The baby is too funny. He knows what he is saying!
I love this blog and the video is great!!!
Love you all, Mom (Falco)
Eddie looks darling off to school and there! Boy, he's growing up fast!! I hope that wasn't Nicolas' real feeling about Eddie's absence!?!?!
Love,
~aunt megs
Ok that is hillarious! :) Love it!
Jen
School!? Yikes!! What a big boy already. Funny video of Nicolas... they always spit up at the best times!
~Allison
They are both getting so big so fast!! That video is funny!
Love you guys,
Aunt Christina
Have to comment again because after a second look I am laughing for a different reason... the little girl behind Eddie looks like she is enjoying preschool too!!
Post a Comment