I don't know...our deer are looking a little less bothersome!! So sorry the bears want to be with you so much-YIKES!Love,~aunt megs
Pretty incredible! Can you put the video on this website? All of you please be careful! xxoo MMM MMLove, Bama
You sure are brave, I would never go outside - LOL those bears look very big. Not a house guest I would want hanging around my house. Be careful! Love you guys, Teresa
EEK! I don't know about living in the "wild." I prefer my bears in the zoo!! ~Allison
I hate Bears, I only like the stuffed ones. I would never leave the house. Well, I'm a city person anyway. GRDMA Marie Falco
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't know...our deer are looking a little less bothersome!! So sorry the bears want to be with you so much-YIKES!
Love,
~aunt megs
Pretty incredible! Can you put the video on this website? All of you please be careful! xxoo MMM MM
Love, Bama
You sure are brave, I would never go outside - LOL those bears look very big. Not a house guest I would want hanging around my house. Be careful! Love you guys, Teresa
EEK! I don't know about living in the "wild." I prefer my bears in the zoo!!
~Allison
I hate Bears, I only like the stuffed ones. I would never leave the house. Well, I'm a city person anyway. GRDMA Marie Falco
Post a Comment